Rose + Remedy
Bridal and special occasion pieces for that memorable day.
The design and production undergo a five-step process to ensure that you will wear a unique creation:
- Consultation – What you are looking for to wear on your big day and most importantly, an awareness session to determine who you are. By hearing your story, we aim to capture your personality and identity, so that the end design and product become an extension of you.
- Design Specification – A minimum of two rounds of draft design studies, the goal is to design something unique while complementing your body type, and the occasion’s theme and environment. (We do not copy from pegs. As a design studio, please respect our creativity.)
- Materials Specification – After research and sourcing, this is a session to test and finalize the materials, fabrication, coloration, notions, and manipulation or technique for the design, to ensure that you are aware of what is going to be actually produced because we value your voice.
- Fittings – In the process of production, you will undergo two minimum fittings: during the base design production and the pre-finishing production.
- Pick-Up or Delivery – Once production has been finished and the garment has undergone pre-exit quality control, you may pick up or we could deliver it to you, depending on your choice of package. Additionally, we can be there to support and assist on your big day, just let us know.
WE DESIGN YOU